Syllabus of the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for the B.E/B.Tech course as per the approved B.E/B.Tech Governing Regulations w.e.f 2017-18 admitted batch for 1st year VTU students which is common for all the branches of engineering. In this post, we are sharing the VTU CBCS Syllabus 2nd sem for 1st sem and 2nd sem for you.
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Engineering Mathematics-1
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Engineering Mathematics-2
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Engineering Chemistry
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Engineering Physics
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Elements of Civil Engineering and Mechanics
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Programming in C and Data Structures
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Basic Electrical Engineering
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Basic Electronics
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Computer Programming Lab
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Workshop Practice
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Engineering Chemistry Lab
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Engineering Physics Lab
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Functional English
- VTU CBCS Syllabus Environmental Studies
These are the syllabus for VTU CBCS Scheme for various subjects for 1st-year students pertaining to first and second semester courses. All the branches will have same 2 semesters commonly known as Physics (P Cycle) and Chemistry (C Cycle).
We will also update question papers, timetables, last dates for exams, VTU results as they are announced.
In this post, you can download the syllabus copy of 1st year engineering degree of all the subjects and all the branches. The students of all branches have to study the same subjects over the period of two semesters or 1 year. So, the syllabus for all the branches will be same.
The syllabus for different branches for different semesters are also posted on this site, please check them.
Please stay tuned to VTUResults.xyz for more updates. If you need anything from us, just comment below, we will help you with whatever you want. VTU CBCS Syllabus for 1st sem
We will regularly update our site with new information every working day, you will get all information in only 1 site. That is vturesults.xyz
vtu cbcs syllabus 2nd sem